By Robin Lees
Kids - nephews, nieces, sons, daughters, little brothers and sisters or just friends' children - just what can you get them for Christmas? These people are ones that you need to choose a Christmas present for very carefully. Their present has got to be that special gift from that person who came up with the Christmas present ideas that put the smile on their face when they opened it up.
Everyone wants to pick a kid's present that they will really appreciate or enjoy. But how to choose that special top Christmas present for them? It always seems difficult; because you don't want to just ask but you do want to get that special Christmas present that you chose yourself. So here are some ideas to help in choosing that best present or gift and some present suggestions as well. There is a top 10 (or 12 in some cases) of Christmas toys or presents each year and these are the pick of this years' together with some other alternatives.
- Animals - no the parents won't hate you! - I mean toy ones. There are several around, with some really fantastic choices for you. There's a brilliant dog-called Biscuit, or how about a baby dinosaur - Kota, and then there is the fun character Elmo in his latest creation Elmo Live. The only real problem with these is the fact that they may run into supply problems near Christmas but there is a good choice of price.
- Most kids are into music of some sort - then consider a CD or what about a DVD of their favorite singer or group, and even better add in a book about them ·
- An alternative to the music - an MP3 player and make it special by recording some of their music on ready for them to enjoy or you might include prepaying for some downloads for something different · What about a digital camera to record the great times they have and include a digital photo frame to show them off
- Games - not just video games but what about the many board games that have made a comeback and are proving immensely popular again, particularly those where they can take on the adults and thrash them of course - try the newer ones such as Blokus and Hyper Dash or the high tech marbles of Bakugan. Don't forget the old classics such as Monopoly with its modern versions, or Scrabble.
- Games - yes the video games or for the older ones how about the "in" online games - it's best just to ask in store or look at the charts for the top ones - or how about splashing out and get a consol from any of the big 3 (Playstation, X Box and Wii) or even better what about a handheld one and a couple of games or the programs available like sports or puzzles
- Perhaps they are into sports - there are a lot of ideas - good accessories won't be wrong, or what about fan stuff for the team they support and there are always great new snowboards or skateboards and such about
- Don't forget movies - especially boxed sets or cartoons for the younger ones
- There are fantastic dolls available such as Baby Born and Barbie, and of course current series such as Hannah Montana or Bratz
These are good places to start, browse through these and even if you don't see that great Christmas right away you should be able to get that brilliant idea for the present that will really count.
If any of these sound as if they are right then you can visit the Top Presents and christmas gifts [http://www.toppresentsandgifts.com] site for links to let you buy right away or get you thinking for other ideas.
Good Hunting and a Merry Christmas to you all
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robin_Lees