Christmas corporate gifts are what companies gift in festivals and product launches for promotional purposes. Such promotional items could be anything like stationery, desktop items, apparels, sports bags and shoes, computer and electronic accessories etc.
Corporate gifts are ordered by companies in bulk and given away amongst colleagues, business partners and customers, existing and prospective so as to spread the company name. Corporate gifts may be given to employees as a mark of appreciation and gratitude or to draw the attention of new clients which in turn promotes business.
Benefits of corporate gifts are:
- To build a strong business liaison and improve business ties.
- To create brand awareness by imprinting their logo on promotional products.
- To spread word regarding the launch of any new product or even when new features has been added to an already existing product. Along with brochures, free promotional items can ensure better sales.
- To ensure brand retention by reminding the customer over and over again about the company name. Items like pens, calendars, magnets, mugs and similar desktop items guarantee repeated brand exposure.
- To build brand loyalty because once a client appreciates the free promotional item he is likely to keep buying other products developed by the same company.
- Promotional gifts are a great way to thank existing customers for their loyalty to the brand and drawing new customers by offering them free utility items.
However companies must keep in mind the following criteria before ordering corporate gifts:
Know the market well before selecting gifts. Client interests can help you to select items that are more likely to be useful and appreciated.
Every country has a distinct cultural lineage which should be understood before choosing gifts for the people.
Quality wise the gifts selected must most definitely be of very high quality, else it will end up tarnishing the company image rather than uplifting it.
A personalized note when attached to the christmas gift makes it all the more special showing that the company cares for you.
Gifts that are to delivered by post must be ordered after calculating the shipping and delivery charges.
Research into the company policies for giving gifts to find out what the limitations are.
Corporate gifts for executives have to be chosen with utmost care to make them as appealing as possible. They must be affordable, useful, reliable, durable and above all unique and eye-catching. Exclusive gifts have to be arranged for the topmost executives during felicitations since the idea is to honor the workers.
These exclusive products could be imported knives, transparent pens, faber-castell stationery items, imported watches, golf kits and designer bags. Ordinary everyday use promotional items like pens, folders, mugs, t-shirts, caps, shoes, bags, calendars and memo pads, coasters, household items, computer accessories etc. are usually purchased in large amounts from online stores that offer great varieties and attractive discounts.